Guesthouse on two levels is adjoining the owners' residence. Totally renovated with ecological materials.
Village of 20 guesthouses which can accommodate between two and six people.
Independent stone house with character and near the owner's property.
Traditional cooking, home speciality: couscous, head of veal, paella.
Country castle with a chapel and a pigeon loft, recently renovated.
B&B near the Land of Trémelin and pedestrian paths of the GR37.
In the heart of a vast tract planted with trees and a pond.
Brewed beers composed of biological barley from Brittany.
Two hypotheses exist concerning the etymology of the name of the town: "district of the yews" ("yews" is "ifs" in French), or "In fine" with the suffix "ic" for "border village" as this territory was at the border of the Coriosolites and the Redones. Iffendic was at the crossroads of two Roman ways: the north-south way from Corseul to Nantes and the east-west way from Rennes to Carhaix. Traces from the Gallo-Roman period still exist, such as the menhir of Pierre Longue (neolithic) near the villages of La Barre and Vau-Savelin.. Normans devastated the district during the 10th century. A church was rebuilt in 1122 by a certain Jacob, at the place where it is now. In 1189, the church of Iffendic was given to Noirmoutier en Touraine Abbey which founded then a priory in the region. After the settlement of the Benedictines, the diocese of Saint-Malo kept sizable rights in the parish of Iffendic. The parish was divided into 11 sections, in order to collect taxes: the town centre, Allansac, la Barre, Boutavent, Canlou, Couacurel, Pintillac, Tréez, Tréhieuc, Trévit, and Vaubeuzet. During the Middle Ages, Iffendic had many buildings in the area, like castles and manors. The castle of Boutavent (12th century) accommodated the Lords of Montfort when the castle of Montfort was destroyed. They stayed in Boutavent for nearly two centuries before settling back to their former castle, the one in Montfort. After that, the site seemed to be abandoned, there is no proof that it was uninhabited at that time. The population of the town was in favour of the changes brought by the French Revolution, above all after the end of the Reign of Terror. The major revolutionary event is the one celebrating the execution of Louis XVI, accompanied by a hatred oath to royalty and anarchy. It has been celebrated since 1795.