Can my employment contract be changed?

3 answers

ANSWER #1 of 3

your current maritial status is set as fixed
there is nothing you can do bub

ANSWER #2 of 3

Talk to someone who works at the employment agency to find out ! Thanks

ANSWER #3 of 3

I dont know

Add your answer to this list