How can i lose 5 inches off my waist in a week?

I am 13 and I weigh 140 pounds and well I was wondering if there is a way I can lose a couple inches off my waist in a week. I am going to go to the mall with my friend and pick out swim suits but I want to be able to look good in one before I buy it. I dont want to do sit ups and stuff like that because honestly it doesnt work and dont just tell me I should be happy with my body like my mom

Losing five inches off your waist would require a lot of dedication. If you're not prepared to do that, then you'd better get used to it. And it's not going to happen overnight either. It takes a change in diet and exercise, there is no miracle solution. And I'm betting when you say sit ups don't work you're one of those people who did them for a week and gave them up. Besides, sit ups build muscle, you're building muscle under the fat then, muscle is important, but you need to find a balance.

Cosmetic surgery.

Otherwise, not going to happen. Sorry. Did you put 5 inches on your waist in a week? No? Then what makes you think you can take it off in a week?

How can I lose 10 inches off my waist?