Arm muscle building?

Okay so, I have a good amount of muscle in my arms but its not really THAT noticeable. I have some tattoos and I plan on covering my arms and I want it to look good. I wanna build a lot of arm muscle that's noticeable without totally killing my body working out. I'll attach a pic of the kind of muscle I mean, and if you could help me out it would be much appreciated. Thank you :)

if you want big arms work on your triceps ...you can work on biceps too but I guarantee that you are gonna see changes if you consentrate in your triceps some good exercises are skull crunchers ( you need a spotter for this one) ...also you can do some tricep pull downs (make sure you got the technic right )...and reverse grip tricep pull downs ( do it one hand at a time)

M Shadows, lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold

http://www.concert-pictures.com/rock/avenged-sevenfold/2006/M-Shadows-a7x-02.jpg

My Question is about a person having the worlds Biggest arms