Twins... true or false?

Is it true that every third generation in the family is more then likely to give birth to a set of twins?

Recent Questions Kids

I want to make a point: Having twins is not the worst thing in the world, and being one, I do not appreciate people saying its "scary".
Now, it is more likely for twins to have twins. Especially if there are twins on both sides of the couples families, or if one of the people in the couple is a twin themselves. I am a really good choice for twins because I am one and because they run in my and my boyfriends family. It doesnt alwasy skip a generation, and a lot of times the second child is miscarried before it is even discovered. That happened with my brother and his twin.

Nope

The Chances Are Unless Your A Twin You Wont Have Twins

Can I sleep twins in the same crib?

FALSE!!! Twins can show up at any point during the family line. It's actually a myth about the whole 3rd generation thing. Anyone can have twins. It all has to do with genetics, what foods you eat, and luck.

How are twins conceived?

OMG.. I don't want to hear this... EVERY member of my family, (I have heard them talking to eachother) they all said that I could be a good canidate for twins! O_O

I don't know how they came across that info or anything.. but it scares me. O_O

How are twins produced?

Well, it can't always skip a generation because my dad is 1 of 5 kids and there's a setof twins in there and there's already a set of twins that are my siblings, another set of twins on the way, and I'm a triplet, so...

How do you get twins on a tamagotchi v3?

Lol, no...
There is a genetic link between having twins though... so you're more likely to have twins if you are a twin, or if there are twins in your family

What to expect when expecting twins?

I thought it was that it skips a generation... like if your mom ws a twin it skips you and when you get married and have kids you will have twins...

When would you know if you are having twins?

I don't know. I'm a twin and in my mom's side of the family there's no twins.

What are the two types of twins?

so is that second gerneration??? I think it is

What should I name my twins?