I don't grow armpit hair, is this a problem?

hey so, im 16 years old and I still dont have any armpit hair, its kind of embarrising taking my shirt off in front of people, would other people care if I didnt have any?

yah but im 16, and I still havent grown any, should I be concerned about this, and its kind of embarrising taking my shirt off in front of people, because I dont have any.

What age do boobs stop growing?

Hi every body my names branden and like all of my friends have some armpit hair but I'm a little worried I have pubes and leg hair but no armpit hair I'm scared pls help thx

Does drinking milk make your boobs grow?

Oh!
No, not at all. I know some guys that cant grow facial hair.
Be lucky - its so annoying to shave all the time.

When does your body stop growing?

wow wow wow! god must loveee you =) luckyyy!
No! Just be happpyyy =) are you a guy or girl?

How to grow faster

No, its not bad.
Most women prefer to shave it - but whatever makes you comfortable.

Vaginal problem, a lot of discharge

I don't grow armpit hair either... nobody in my family does.

How can I get my left boob to start growing?

So bad condition you for...that has natural in 13,as me so

why do i feel like peeing when i get too horny?is it normal?what do u think is the problem if it is?

no, I mean I never got any armpit hair, everyone is jealous, but can it be a health concern?

Is there anyway to make my tooth grow in faster?

16 and no armpit hair, haha. that cant be true

how can you make your teeth grow in faster?

I wish I didnt grow armpit hair :)

I think I have mold growing from my belly botton?! Seriously!!!

no!!!

Nope Be happy lol

lol, thanks.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who doesn't. I never have and we think it may be because my mom had chemo when she was younger and it effected her too.

PRP Treatment for Hair Loss
Are you seeking a non-invasive hair restoration method? Give PRP Treatment for hair loss a try and you will love the outcome. PRP hair loss therapy is the latest advancement in non-surgical hair loss restoration. The procedure involves injecting a few shots of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) into the sca
Hair Transplant Dubai ·

PRP in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan - PRP Hair Treatment | SKN
PRP is plasma that is derived from the blood and is rich in plasma. It is extracted by centrifuging the blood so that the plasma and platelets can be separated and collected. The plasma naturally has growth factors and platelets which are excellent for healing and tissue regeneration. PRP in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is very effective. It is necessary to know whether you are a candidate for getting this treatment or not. You can consult your doctor for this purpose. However, if you do not have ...
Skncosmetics ·

Lucky!!