How can i become cool?

How can I become cool? I've tried everything but people still call me: kid. any advice?

Recent Questions Kids

maybe I should, thanks for the advice, your right stephanief987, I should be myself, question closed

why do you care just be yourself

rocks baby

How about not caring what people say and be yourself.
Who the hell wants to be "cool" anyways??

What can we call our webshow?

dont try and be someone your not just be who you are and make friends who like you for that.

What cool thing to do for my son's 16th birthday?

Just be yourself.

How do you act like a teenager???

maybe its time to do things for yourself and not for other people..

what are some really cool and cute girl names?

Here is how you become "cool". Get busy !! Learn a lot in classes that interest you. Get jobs, make as much money as possible. Buy cool clothes and car. Be good to all your friends, and nice to everyone , even if they don't deserve it. Be independent. Go on cool trips, enjoy yourself, seeing the world as much as you can, even if it's just a movie or a museam in the town next to you...whatever you can afford. Start cool hobbies, like playing a musical instrument, join a drama club and act in plays, learn to paint, or work on cars, or volunteer to help animals at a shelter or rescue. Send money to starving children. Adopt a pet, and train it and teach it tricks. Study religion, and politics so you are not a dummy and you can talk to everyone... read the paper, watch the news, so you know what's going on. Have lots of hobbies, help lots of people. Join clubs. Get a good vocabulary, and speak well. Don't put other people down...instead , be the one who always has something kind to say. Then you'll be so cool, everyone will want to be your friend.

What's a good baby name for a boy?