Cool phrases?

Okay, My little cousins coming over soon and I need something cool to say. I know someone who whenever you say something with 'we' in it, he says 'whats this we sh*t white man?' so, I need something cool and funny to say because its awesome then I start a trend because she goes home and says it to her friends and so on.

Recent Questions Kids

you should rely on other people becouse people from different regions think different things are funny such I have a mate in cumbria who thinks sayin ii insted of hello is cool so as you can see people have different ideas of funny things. o I and finally I think most things of ali g are funny

hello rhinestone watever, she wants 2 entertain her cousin! loser. anyways,,, um I'm not sure, my phrase is krapers...they taste like cheese. haha I have no life. but yeah :) goodluck

wait your relying on your little cousin 4 friends? well I dont think you shud act very differen then urself. people shud like you 4 who you are not because you used a frickn phrase

yer just a little wee hard man cutin th cheese eh! < you should use that its quite funny where live:)

oh, hmmm, yeah I like to have specific things that I always say too. something I always say is "for serious?" haha.