What type of fruits benefit you the most?

What type of Fruits benefits you the most? And what are they good for?

bananas, grapefruit, apples (they're filling so you eat less), oranges, etc.

bananas. They're really good for you.

type of set and rep management for serious muscle gain?

Fruit or I should say berries such as blueberries are high in anti-oxidants which protect our bodies from free radicals. Another good one is raspberries and apples'cause ther contain fiber too.

Has anyone else tried fasting on fruit and vegetable juice?

CARROTS!
Oh wait thats a vegetable.

BANANAS are good and healthy, and it helps you get quick energy!

What type of sweets is good for diet?

There's a few different things all fruits benifit you for:

- Bananas - Potassium is the best thing you can do, and bananas are full of it. Potassium is natures Ambien, so if you can't sleep, eat a banana!

- Oranges - Oranges are full of vitamin C, which is necesary for good health and can help with Hair and nail growth, eyesight, skin, etc.

- Apples - Apples are delicious, but not the best fruit. Only thing I can think of is that they're low in calorie and have a little potassium, and it has a good amount of protien to keep you full.

All this has come from info I stored in my head from nutrition books in the past years... so I hope I helped! Remember all fruit is better than junk other than if they're canned! And in most cases veggies are better for you than fruits! ♥

Calories in a tamarind?

Oh nose D: I don't like oranges TT_TT

pomagrate?

Oranges

Extended Periods Without Solid Food