Which would you rather visit, the deepest part of the ocean or the farthest of stars?

Recent Questions Environmental Issues

I have a phobia of whats inside the ocean, and i dont like heights :/

Probably the farthest of stars. I mean we pretty much already have a good idea on what's at the bottom of the ocean but wherever the different planets and stars are and with the possible existence of aliens is still a mystery

Wouldn't you die going to either of those places?

If you don't have the proper gear, You'd die, but for me, It's definitely both though I'm still scared of both. ^.^

Well, nobody has ever been to the very bottom of the ocean that I know of...

Both :)

stars!

First i would go to the deepest part of the ocean. Then i would go to the farthest of the stars Because even if i didn't come back to earth, id know that i saw everything from to to bottom (:

That makes you super awesome in my book. lol

Lol
Thanks x)

No, not yet, but I'm not entirely down to earth this summer so my Imagination is running wild and weird.

stars......mayb this world will look better from a distance.:)

Deepest in the ocean. We know what stars look like, if you said planets, I would have said yes. Our world still has many mysteries.

stars
there are so many mysterys behind the stars