What would you do if someone in the apartment next too you needed help?

There is a person in the apartment over banging on the door like a fiend, it's really late like 12, And i can't help but feel bad, i would never call the cops or the apartment manager but i also, don't want too help someone who does not want me too help they are already in this awkward spot where who ever is in side is sleeping or something, and i don't want too get misplaced emotions.

So yeah i am super sleepy, part of me really wants too just say fuck it and let them sleep in the cold. but life comes back around and i would hate too be in her shoes... She is also very beautiful i don't know if that matters, i love my girlfriend and also i would never use something like that too hit on a girl it's just scummy....

Recent Questions Environmental Issues  Add Answer

I wud help if I cud

She ended up getting help, Thanks

She was banging on your door? But you wouldnt open up because it was late... like midnight?