The treatment might, but as for the disease itself, hair loss is not listed in the major symptoms.
* High fever
* Poor appetite
* Weight loss
* Enlarged lymph nodes
* Enlarged liver
* Enlarged spleen
* Inflammation around the heart
* Inflammation around the lungs
* Fluid accumulation around the heart
* Fluid accumulation around the lungs
* Transient salmon colored skin rash
* Erosion of joint cartilage
* Joint pain
* Joint swelling
* Joint stiffness
* Demineralization of joints
However, it's best to ask a doctor.
Alopecia can be a side effect of another illness or it can be the predominant feature of the disease. Alopecia can be further divided into scarring and non-scarring conditions. In scarring alopecia, hair follicles are permanently damaged and the chance of re-growth is almost nonexistent. Try to take some vitamins for hair loss like Reloxe.Do I still have to provide for my child if I don't want to keep it?