Fruits or vegetables

Which do you prefer for a diet, fruit diet or vegetable diet?

When I was on a diet I remember eating a lot of Berrys and cucumbers ;p but thats just me which do you prefur?

‚ô•Chelsea

both. if your looking for an actual meal, try veggies. you could eat them as a salad with some grilled chicken, steamed veggies, grilled veggies, or raw veggies. I think fruit is more of a snack type. fruit salad is always yummy =)

What type of Fruits benefit you the most?

I love fruit and eat a lot of it, but if I had to choose between fruit and veg for a diet I think I'd pick veg. There seems to be more variety and more ways of preparing them, e,g, cooked or raw, or a nice crispy salad. Are we allowed to toss some fruit into the salad? Mmmm...

Has anyone else tried fasting on fruit and vegetable juice?

I think it is healthy to eat lots of fruits and vegetables but without something more substantial I find that they just don't keep you filled up for long. I have to add some nice whole grains or I'm literally eating all the time.

Dr. Douglass Grahm wrote a book called "The 80/10/10 diet" where he argues that our most natural and healthful diet is one comprised mainly of fruit. I haven't read this book yet but several people I've talked to tell me that it is very well researched and convincing.

How to make myself like fruits or vegetables?

veggies I never been on diet nbut I like veggies maybe im weird lol sall good though

How can I put weight on when only eat vegetables, fruit and chips??

fruit

How many fruits and vegetables should I eat?

fruit is definatly my faveriot becuase its sweet

How large a vegetable garden and fruit trees would it take to sustain one person?

FRUITS

What are the best fruits for you?