What foods can i eat to make my breast grow?

I'm 13 and I don't seem to be starting growing breast when most of my friends have, it's really embarrassing for me to put on tight close or a bikini when I'm so flat chested.. I usually wear a padded bra and just stuff. Are there any foods I can eat to make fat go to my chest and make my breat grow or something? Also the rest of me is fat.

Recent Questions Food & Dining

Eat double cheeseburgers

dont worry about being flat chested until you get a little bit older, and if your breast are still not forming, I would go ahead and seek medical attention, to make sure everything is alright, but also... different people develop differently.. and so remember that. :]

What foods make your breast grow ?

No matter what you do honestly take a good multi vitamin,calcium/Vitamin d, and Vitamin c.Its not going to make those grow but it will keep you healthy in the future.

Can you eat marshmallows with braces?

dude wait until your 18 and then worry about that. I had the same prob and I was flat chested until about 15. just give it time. your only 13 your sooo young!! its not nice being flat chested but you have 2 get used to it and just wait a few years. ok?

What foods make you horny?

Many girls don't start developing for a couple more years.
And if that is a picture of you, then you are not fat at all.

Just eat healthy meals and stay active and you will be fine. Remember that what you are on the inside is the important thing.

Good Luck!!

Food question, what is hummes?

drink papaya juce with milk in it. and eat toufu. it helps but you have to eat very often like everyday then it helps.

what should I eat if my stomach hurts

beautifulmasquerade,
You are 13! You don't need to be worrying about how big your boobs are right now. Your body is nowhere near being fully developed. I don't see why you even care at age 13 anyways. Just because your friends have something doesn't mean your going to. Everybodys body is different. There aren't foods you can eat to make them grow, you are who you are and your going to have to accept that.
-ѕтәpн♥

What food group do onions belong to?

Don't worry about it ... I went to the same thing too and I know how you feel. I was late bloomer, and when it does grow, you can't imagine it grows so fast...I'm 16 now and my breasts didn't grow until this year. I went from A32 to B34...only in 6 months...so your young now and yeah I now couple of food can make your breasts bigger...

Drink a lot of milk, lots of exercises, boil eggs and vegetable and vitamin C.

Well I didn't try all of it but I did drink a lot of milk...it did worked. oh and another way to make your breasts look bigger is : try to make your curve smaller...the smaller the better, because it brings out your breasts more...well wish you luck =)

Can you eat broccoli cold?

your breasts will eventually grow. I didnt get boobs till I was like 14 or 15...im 19 now and I still have an A cup. but some people are just late bloomers. so dont worry you'll get them :)and you really dont want to eat anything because breasts are pretty much fat...they are fat actually so unless you want to gain wait...theres no way to make them grow.

Can you eat a plantain like a banana?

Trust Me it doesent really mater how flat chested You are
Im 14 years olf and seriously They get in the way While Im eercising
My friends always say to me I wish If I had big boobs like You
And I am like You really dont. Just Dont worry I know that our age we really do wont big boobs and that boys often wont them in a girl. But seriously dont worry if they dont start growing then go and see a doctor but only if they dont grow much in the next 2 years
--charlotte-- Hope this helped funmail me if You wont to chat by the way

Can vegtarians eat chicken flavored mr. noodles?

hi I'm 15, and what I've found really helps is a sort of milkshake I make every day, the doctor recommended papaya, blended with bay leaves, and yeast extract. this may sound a bit bazarre but trust me you'll get used to drinking it, and it works too! also you could try massaging with peices of ham or something like that, because as funny as it looks, using circular motions it stimulates growth,
good luck !

If you lost your voice what do you eat or drink?

good luck !

I feel your pain... I finally got boobs this year.

Im so flat but dont worry I just stuff and im just 11.

breast food

I wish I was flat ;(

well I recomand peanut butter im 14 and 36b it helped for me and also whole milk anyways gud luck is on whateva you do