What are the chances of my baby having fetal alcohol syndrome?

I just found out today that I was 8 weeks pregnant but I have been drinking every friday for about 3 months I didnt know I was pregers otherwise I wouldent have drank what are the chances of my baby having fas? Please write thanks

all I know is that the first trimester of pregnancy is the most crucial period in pregnancy, just think positive that nothing will happen..an affirmative thought is powerful than a negative thought..keep safe..

If you talk to your doctor, he would tell you not to worry about anything that you did before you found out you were pregnant. I didn't find out I was pregnant with my son until I was 8 weeks. I had been drinking almost every day up until I had found out. My son came out just fine, no problems. If you seriously worried, it something you need ot talk to your doctor about though.

Are there any celebrities who have children with Down Syndrome?

This is a hard question to answer, some kids turn out perfectly fine even though the mother's been drinking, some kids look perfectly fine but turn out to have behavioral problems or vice versa, and then some kids have a lot of symptoms... it's a spectrum and it's really hard to know what will happen. I would stop drinking, but remember there is a time no one knew about fas and women smoked and drank through out their pregnancy... so have hope, it's possible your baby will be just fine...

When does the baby start moving?

THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER:) X

Do vaginas smell bad after alcohol?

5 week pregnant drank alcohol