So i dyed my hair and now my roots are lighter ..

than the rest of my hair! What do I do?! Do you have an pictures where this actually looks nice?

hott roots never look nice!! sorry girl actually the opposite is in style celebs are wearing their roots a lil darker then the rest of their hair. you could try getting a darker color and putting it on just the lighter parts. but the best idea is to get a profesional to do this

ok first if you dont like the roots being so light then go to the store and buy hair bleach its only what 5 or 6$ then buy what ever hair dye you want THEN dye your hair trust me im in your sitiation rite now my hair is DARK DARK blonde and my roots are bleached because I didnt follow this advice

How do you fix orange hair recently dyed?

Did you dye your hair recently? I dye my hair as well and on some days it gets lighter than usual. Is you hair lighter than the color you dyed it? Because if that's the case then your roots are lighter because your hair is growing out.

How do I fix my hair when my roots are lighter than the rest?