Do you prefer to live your life or a life such as celebrities live?

My life, cuz it don't have that drama and people watchin me all the time

My life with money like the celebs

The unexamined life is not worth living...

I prefer my life, I'd hate to be a celebrity with no privacy, overly critical people watching my every move constantly, high expectations from thousands, or in some cases too low of expectations, and not to mention the fact that I hate being in other people's pictures and videos.

What is life whats the point in living it?

I prefer to live my life. This is because I enjoy doing as I please, not being told what to do because it will get more publicity. The life of a celebrity, in my opinion is very fake. Plus if I was that great at something to become a celebrity I would want to be famous because of how I preformed not because of how I behaved in public. I would want to be famous due to a real talent, not a staged one.

If your not living yout life the way you want then your not living!

My life, I value my privacy and the life I have. I have a wonderful family and a loving boyfriend, I wouldn't want everything exploited on the tabloids. I also don't need to be judged by papparazis and people who read and watch celebrity news. Fame turn many people into monsters.

What kind of life are we living in?

no i prefer to live my own life where no people are following every single thing i am doin ..... where is my privacy???

Success & Life. If you live aggressively can you be successful

I agree with you, it is very fake. Plus, most celebrities are celebrated mostly for their appearance and money and no one really cares if they have talent.

What's a good way to live a happy life?

Celebrity, cause I'd have tons of money, and my life's pretty horrible the way it is at the moment.

Do you think life is *always* preferable to death?