My dog has horrible rotten breath

My winn-dixie(the one in the pics) has horrible breathe...just in the last month or so...she must of gotten into something while outside, I have tried to brush her teeth, but it is useless(just a big wrestling match) what can I give her that she may eat that will help take the rotten breath away? ...its horrible!

Pugs heretically have rotten breath because of bad teeth, crooked and all. We had one, Rex, who died because of his teeth. We didn't brush them enough.

He had a heart the size of an elephant. One of our huge guard dogs for sheep was in heat and he wore himself out so much trying, that his immune system shut down and before we could get the medication to work, in two days, he was gone.

They are a high maintenance dog. We did clean his wrinkles, but neglected the teeth because it was such a fight. He was 9. Nine funny and good years.

The vet can recommend treats that can clean their teeth somewhat as they chew, but that is not a cure all. Ours had treats, scraps, dry dog food and was never overweight. I've seen some that can hardly breathe because they are so fat with their tongues hanging out all the time.
Still, they are fun and very smart!

It sounds like she has a rotten tooth, my dog got one a month ago and her breath smelt rancid but we got her tooth cleaned and the smell went away.

Bad breath in toothless dog

it might have gum problems. My cat had horrible smelly breathe before, when I took her to the vet they said she had gum problems..so you might want to check it out.

My Poor Dog

She probably has a rotten tooth...take her to the Vets and get her teeth cleaned...They can do it when you have her spayed.

phrannie

Why is my dog panting after giving birth ?

if thats the case, is there anything they can do to help her and cure the prob? she is preg now too, so I dont want anything done to hurt the puppies.

Can dogs be gay??

I had bad breath nearly all of my life. I had my teeth cleaned, brushed, and pulled when abseessed, but I still had bad breath.
I read in the Saturday Evening Post about a man who had bad breath and his wife found the problem from another person.
She ordered, thru the Post, a cure for intestinal germs, the bad ones, and got rid of the bad breath after her husband had taken only seven of the pills.
So, I ordered and got rid of my bad breath.
Maybe it would work for your loving pug.
I just looked for the address of the company on the bottle, but I must have discarded it when it went out of date. The pill was called Colo-Fresh.
It was a bismouth compound, but any bismouth compound won't work.
Ask your Vet. Let me know what you find out and I'll still try to find the address.

Dog snoring...

preagnent staffie dog

no intentions of spaying her!!

How to sneak a dog on campus?