How many of you have a license to carry a concealed weapon?

I've been taking gun saftey courses and am curious how many of you have licenses to carry.

I do

Ive had mine for two years now, i took the classes and got my license when i bought my first handgun. I never carry it in places with me, however i will bring it in my car if im going to a bad area or somewhere i dont know.

I did but when i got my 51-50 i had to sign a paper that says i cant have a firearm for the rest of my life. (i still have it) but now im fûcked if i get caught :/

Why would you say that on this site?

only yanks is my guess

as soon as they pass the law here in wisconsin i will have it, i have carried in open view which is legal here as long as i am not driving in a vehicle at the time- in which case it has to be in a case and unloaded.

Why not?

Well site and information posted on sites like this can follow you, and will hold up in court.

Haha yeah, you shouldn't have just told everyone that....

I'm getting my license next year. Just because you have to have it to join the Police force, which is what I'm doing in the future. I also want a gun license when I go to India.

I wanted to get it this year but my mum wouldn't let me have a gun until next year lol