How to check the status of a home depot application?

There is no way of doing that - there are far too many applications for them to go through to be able to respond to each one individually - if you meet their qualifications, they'll call you.

The only way to find out the status of your application at Home Depot is to call the store that you applied at and ask them.

If you meet their qualifications they will call you in for an interview. Sometimes when it comes to job applications, it is best to be patient. If you call too often, employers will sometimes throw your application out.

what does degree/area of study mean in a job application?

In our time there are many companies that are engaged in courier delivery. I hiccup proven service for a long time. On the recommendations of my friend I use the services of "Rapidus". Here is a link to their website . Anyone interested in your more familiar with their services. Professionals work here who will deliver you any package cheaply in the shortest time.

Rapidus: Local, Professional, Same-day Delivery
On-demand rush delivery of anything and anywhere, 24/7 via ridesharing network of drivers. We are currently providing services by invitation-only in San Francisco and Bay area.
Rapidus ·
What does "present occupation" mean on a job application?