How do i find a sex offender in the uk?

I would like to find out if there are any sex offenders in my area.. I live in the uk, however all the sites I have been on have been listings for american states...

can any one help me?

so that I no my kids are safe

To be honest, and not trying to scare you, the only people on those lists are the ones with convictions, as given that most abusers aren't caught, you wouldn't know from a list like that if your children are safe or not.

Keeping normal safety rules for them, and educating them about keeping themselves safe, is more important, I think.

Jobs For Sex Offenders

It doesn't appear to be available to the general public:

In the United Kingdom, the Violent and Sex Offender Register (ViSOR) is a database that can be accessed by the Police and some Probation Service personnel.

Whats dry sex??

for the us, I know that the website is familywatchdog.us

so I'm guessing for the UK it would be:
familywatchdog.uk

What can I do about my stomach pains from having sex?

I do not think you are going to be able to find It I am not sure that your gov allows them publicly posted

Is it weird to have anal sex before vaginal sex?

why do you want to find a sex offender anyway???

Man having orgasm by anal sex

If you have a good reason you can go to the police station and ask them if this person has any history. However you need to fill a form in and you must have a good reason for this request. I.e. you child has direct contact with them

How long should i wait to have sex again after losing my virginity?

familt watchdog uk