How soon before i can change my nose ring?

I got my nose pierced on febuary 29th when will I be able to change the nose ring.

I got my nose pierced over a year ago when I got it done they said to wait 4 to 6 weeks. I changed mine right at 6 weeks and it was fine just make sure you keep it clean to not get it infected and make sure the new jewelry you use is properly steralized

I had my nose pierced I got adviced to wait 6 weeks. mine was okay

How do you change a naval ring?

I got mine pierced in December. It takes about four months for it to heal, which then you can take out the earring and put a new one in. Well that's what my piercer told me.

Can I change my nose ring?

It usually takes about 6 months before you can change your piercing.

When can I change my naval ring?

bubblicous97
I did it myself smarta$$

How soon can I change my ball on my tongue ring?

whitaba... definitly not. I have had quite a few piercings and they have never taken more then two months to heal.

Can you change from labret to a ring in lip piercings?

I just had mine done and was told 6 months . The longer you wait the more it is healed..

Which is more painful, lip or nose piercing?

When the person who gave it to you recommends you take it out!!

Can I change my earring yet?

Most places will tell you when the swelling goes down and you are comfortable to change it then go ahead. The longest it should take to heal normally is six weeks

Can I make my nose smaller without surgery?