Hair loss when bathing

Hey , I am only 18 but when I bath or just wake up , I drop around 10-20 hairs . Isit normal ?

go to the doctor you might have a thyroid problem. but I lose a lot of hair in the shower to. I would just go to the doctors to be safe.

wow you have to be more specific than that...when your hair coomes out is there a follicle at the end, (little white speck) which means it's from the root or not, which means it's just breaking. Normally, your hair is in a cycle of growing, resting and shedding. At any given time, you could be losing as many as 200 hairs per day. This is not a problem when you consider that there could be 100,000 or more hairs actively growing.
You need to get tested by a professional, because this could be caused by many things. Make sure you get your TSH levels checked (thyroid stimulating hormones) because hypothyroidism is very common, and it does cause hair loss. Here are the symptoms of low thyroid:

Symptoms of Hypothyroidism

Fatigue
Weakness
Weight gain or increased difficulty losing weight
Coarse, dry hair
Dry, rough pale skin
Hair loss
Cold intolerance (can't tolerate the cold like those around you)
Muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches
Constipation
Depression
Irritability
Memory loss
Abnormal menstrual cycles
Decreased libido

You won't necessarily display all of the symptoms. This disease is easily controlled, and is best caught early. Left unchecked, it can lead to a goiter. Of course, it could be something completely different, like...are you under a lot of stress? are you taking medication? it might also be hereditary, but at your age, not normal.
Hairloss is also a factor with some drug use, especially continued. But first and foremost let's focus on are you taking any medication? and how much stress are you undergong? are you an anxious person? do you dye it a lot?

Hair loss at young age?

■■

My dad had been suffering from hair loss and only recently he started to see a huge difference with his hair (lots of fine hair growing out especially at the temple area) after trying out the various natural techniques taught to grow hair for 1 week at this website http://www.regrowmyhair.info

I must say its a very informative, effective and easy to follow step-by-step guide. I highly recommend it to anyone who is suffering from hair loss.

And I assure you that you won't find this natural hair growing techniques on the internet.

Hope it helps ! =)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Side Effects Of Common Drugs For Hair Loss Treatment :

Minoxidil : Cause a fall in blood pressure, an increase in the heart rate, and weight gain (fluid retention)

Propecia : May cause birth defects in male baby's sex organs if taken by women. Also, potentially irreversible side effects occurring in the group of people taking the drug are erectile dysfunction, ejaculation disorder (decreased volume of ejaculate) and low libido.

Stomach hair

100 to 150 hair falls is just normal. But if you feel that you are always falling hair. I would suggest you to Reloxe. I used Reloxe ever since i started to fall my hair. I find their products are really effective.

How to stop hair loss from anorexia?

The genetics part can be a lot more complicated than that. Stress can play a role, as can diet. Eating a generally healthy diet helps a lot in many aspects of appearance and general health, so if you aren't doing that, consider it.

How can I reduce my hair loss?