Do you think the expulsion of miguel torres from the ufc for tweeting a r@pe joke is fair?

Torres' career with the UFC has ended as a result of a joke he tweeted, but did his comment cross the line, or should he have been given a less severe punishment?

Read about it:
http://funadvice.com/r/15jso2hif00

Recent Questions Sports & Activities

Well personally I have been r*ped and find it no jokeing matter and wheather or not it was heard or seen on a tv show doesn't make it ok to joke about it and shud b punished, I don't find that the punishment was to harsh, he shud have made a better decision and to use common since not to tweet about such a matter, he is an adult and as an adult u shud b able to make better judgements on wat shud or shud not b repeated. My personal opinion though

miguel torres should know better..i'm sure he regrets his joke..i dont think he should of been fired..other fighters have done worse and gotten warnings

why is the UFC legal?