Worst place to get tattoos

I'd personally say the worst place to have a tattoo is on the middle of your forehead.
but hey to each his own =]

worse place to get a tattoo wud be in yhur eye! gross I was readin about it da other day, why wud yhu want to modify yhur body that much!

Painful place for a tattoo

the worst..as in most painful? the most painful places are the top of the foot, back of the neck, and pretty much anywhere where the tattoo would be on a place lacking in fat or muscle. tattooing on top of bones hurts, like your ankle bone, rib cage, ect

What places pierce your ears with needles...tattoo parlors?

Actaully - at our shop the tattoo that most people had the most trouble with was on the Ribs.

Weres a good place 2 get a tattoo in ca?

The worst place to get a tattoo would be your church's bathroom. They never clean that thing, and the screams would be difficult to explain.

Where is the least painful place to get a tattoo?

my shoulder blade hurt more than my ankle..it hurt lots lol..but I would say worse would be lip tattoo's..like ouch they would hurt heaps! O_o

Places for small tattoos

your neck? or the bottom of your foot ouch :(

Where is the worst place to get a tattoo?

Tattoos, possibilty of Hep C.

The second best place to get a tattoo

It depends on the person.

Better place for a tattoo: lower back or hips?

Aries, if your answer was helpful, we will rate it by our selfs, I wont do it if you tell me so, thats called forceing...

Where are some cheap tattoo places that do piercings in Ohio (around Kent or Ravenna)?