Why am i scared to tackle somebody in football?

Ok, I've been playing foorball forever. Since 6. I played my freshman year and now I've been training for my 2nd. Im also a lineback. Why do I feel kinda scared when im about to tackel someone. Or during hitting drills

Recent Questions Sports & Activities

First, read here:
http://www.funadvice.com/q/how_can_i_tackle_better_and_harder

Next...remember, you're a naturalbadass...if your handle here wasn't some kind of way to makeup for personal insecurity, you'll do fine.

If it was...then, odds are you're tons smaller than the other guys. If you're not, then you have nothing to worry about, if you hit them harder than they hit you, they lose, you win. Very simple physics.

I was small too playing football. I got run over a lot. but if you keep getting back up you have a strong heart. overtime hitting drills work. lifting weights like crazy. my sophomore year I got moved to linebacker because of my work ethic. let the others fear you. take a hit and give a hit. wrapup and dont let go. in most part smile when you take a hit or give one. never show your scared or weak.

It's intimidating. It's suppose to be. That's why football is so popular, because only the tough do it. To get over your fear, you just have to do what it takes to get over any fear. Face it over and over.

You have to not worry too much about getting hurt or about hurting the other guy. If you're going to play the sport, you will get hurt, and you will hurt others. If that's a problem for you, switch to soccer, basketball or baseball.

Perhaps you do not have enough confidence in yourself and your abilities, as well as some knowledge in the field of football, or rather attack. In my opinion, you should study the information in this area and watch sports matches. This you can do on this site as it has videos on sports.

1XBET ? พนันสนุก ลุ้นรวยไปกับคาสิโนแห่งใหม่ 1XBET ? 1xbet-th.org
1XBET? - เจ้ามือรับแทง พรีวิวเหตุการณ์ ? เว็บไซต์ทางการของเจ้ามือรับแทง 1XBET | สมุดกีฬา.ของ 1XBET ? และพรีวิวเหตุการณ์ 1XBET ? 1XBET ช่วย: วิธีลงทะเบียน, วิธีเดิมพัน, วิธีชนะ ? 1XBET-th.org
1xbet-th ·

Be brave. It will pass away. I used to play at college but because of the trauma had to quit. Simply do it. And I am sure you will overcome this feeling. I am not playing any more but bet through and it is very exciting

󾮜 Livescore 󾮛 Fscores 󾟔 Live football score ⇔ Soccer livescores | fscore.in
Livescore 󾮛 Fscores 󾟔 Soccer results predictions 󾟔 Live football score 󾟙 Soccer livescores 󾭵 Livescore calendar 󾭵 Other sports live matches and games 󾭵 All sport livescore 󾮜 fscore.in
Fscore ·

Football is a lot of work. This is a hardy game. I like playing football. My favorite team is Rial. I follow the matches . I try not to miss watching the game. When players get injured on the field, it hurts me very much. Maybe you have a sense of fear of pain?

󾟔 Livescore * Live football scores * Flashscores * Soccer results today ► 777SCORE
Livescore 󾕊 Latest Football Results ⚽ Live scores 󾭂 Standings ◾ Flashscores ◾ Tournament Fixtures ◾ Football matches today ➜ Football results on 777score.com
777score ·