Why do vaqinas and fish smell alike.?

I don't know if anyone has ever qiven this some deep thouqht but I've always been wondering why the distinct smell is so alike. . .
is there some stench fluid that we both obtain or what's the case.?

It really isn't that much like fish. That's just the closest easy analogy to draw.

Mines doesn't...ew

Normal for a man's penis to smell like fish?

HAVING SEX AND NOT SHOWERING AFTERWARDS. THE CUM WILL SIT UP AND HAVE A FISHY STINCH EVERY WOMAN HAS HAD A BAD VA-JAY-JAY! SMELL ONCE WE ALL HAVE CYCLES AND IT DOSENT SMELL LIKE FLOWERS.

Why does sperm smell?

It's not bad hygiene. It's an infection, like someone mentioned before. It's called bacterial vaginosis.

Why do I smell so bad down there?

hold up now waittt a minute lol not all va-Jay-Jays smell like fish well at least I havent ran into one that smelled that way thank god but if it smells like fish you might want to duche more or pamper your pu$$ up; Give it the good like because of course you can make it smell good.

Does c*m have a smell?

if you have this problem then you are gross...because you have bad hygiene...but all dont' smell like that..atleast the ones I have came into contact with...they smell delicious

Why does my period smell so strong?

A healthy vagina is not supposed to smell like fish. (There is a slight odour but its nothing close to smelling fishy). If it smells like fish then there is an infection present and one needs to see a doctor to correct it.

why does pussy smell bad?

female viginal smell, odor virgina