Who walks naked around the house?

Who walks naked around the house even in front of family? How it started?

Recent Questions Parents & Family

haha wiiierd :p
I think it would be kind of embarrasing haha.
babys do it!

ewww your disgusting

My grandma mom and aunt are walking around the hotel room naked

No I do not that is just wierd

How can I move out of my parent's house at 14?

Not me.
I find that disgusting >.<

Age to stop seeing daughter naked?

I walk around naked when im home alone but I don't do if in front of my family. it's not that I don't want them to see me naked I don't care who sees me naked, it's just that I don't want to offend them. If they didnt mind or did it themselves then I would. It's not wierd at all. there's nuthing wrong with it. I've found that it's A LOT easier to be comfortable with yourself and your body and others bodies then it is to be uncomfortable. there's more important things to worry about in life. :)

How can I get my parents to let me sleepover my boyfriends house?

I walk around the house all the time but only when I'm home alone. But I ounce walked around the house completely naked and my step grandmother was home with me. And my parents were gone for a week and if I was off from work I was naked in front of her and she never said a word to me about being uncomfortable with me being naked.

My brother saw me naked