Entertaining a 6-year-old?

I have a 6 year old that I babysit and I dunno wut to do with him he doesnt really like me and is a real prankster so pleez help me find things to entertain him

Recent Questions Kids

Give him some craft stuff to do, you know, like paper, scissors, markers, glue, glitter, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, yarn, etc. anything you can think of that he can make stuff with. You could also get him some moon sand (or play doh), this keeps my 6 year old son occupied for hours. Let him outside to play, find a playground to take him to or take him to the library. Hope I helped.

Play board games, tag, painting, drawing, push-up contest, take him swimming, play catch, run around, read a book to him. Sometimes kids have short attention spans for activities so you could do all over those things and only an hour would have gone by. You could also bake with him. Kids love that because they can eat some of the product!

How do I keep a 1 year old (Caiden) Entertained?

find out what he is into and try that with him or you could show him what you like he might like it himself you could prank him back

what are great ways to entertain 4 year olds & 7 year olds?

Find out his favourite stuuf off of his mum and dad. Use them to keep him occupied. :]

How to babysit a 6 year old girl?

hide and seek
every kid LOVES that game and it can be fun for you too

Entertainment for a 10-12 year old