What's the best fast food restauraunt?

I like fast food but some of the food tastes too greasy.is there any fast food thats wholesome and not so greasy?

Recent Questions Food & Dining

I love Subway too. I think Quiznos is gross. They toast the bread because it's so stale otherwise. If you ever ask for a Quiznos sub untoasted, it will taste hard and stale. gross.

Subway is disgusting... I like Quiznos. Fast chinese food (Panda express) is bad for you. I worked there and they fry most of their entrees. Pizza (Pizza Hut, dominoes) is actually pretty good for you, as they bake their food instead of frying it. Noah's Bagles is yummy, nutritious and fast.

Which food do you like the best? Pop tarts? or Toaster Strewdels?

...oops, didn't see the answer above me. That's the only place I know of. What about Thai food? Do you have any Fast Food Thai Restaurants? They have a lot of noodles and vegetable dishes but I think the sauces they use may be fattening. Chinese?

What types of vegetable juice are best for fasting?

I love McDonalds... c'mon does it come any greasier?
Anyways...
No, I think most of them are grease-ful... thats why they "fast" because they boil their food in grease for a few minutes and BAM! food is made lol

Whats your favourite fast food ?

not really, not in the fast food department
even there "healthy menus" are high in fat/grease ect
maybe you should try a resturaunt, like a place that sells lots of pasta, or seafood, ect

Which is the best Spanish/Latin food for a romantic dinner?

Jack in the Box!

Opinions on Fast food?

subway is nasty and disgusting. SO MESSY and so unsanitary looking. Popeyes aren't as greasy as KFC.

Fasting what does that mean?

Subway and Arby's are my favorites.

Vacation Fast Food

mc'ds has good salads

what foods are best ?

What about Subway, places like that? Subs aren't very fattening.

What are the best foods for the month of october?

I agree with subway. we have lenny's here, much better than subway but I think that it is in tennessee only.
talk about gross, do you remember the quiznos commercial with the little singing dead rats with huge drawn lips and teeth.
"quiznos, we love the subs...the quiznos subs" as if the toasted sandwiches weren't gross enough...lol.

Is Sonic another fast food restaurant like McDonald's?

Subway is the only one I can think of that is non greasy and 'supposedly' good for you

define fast food..
subway
jack and the box isnt too horrible
panda express
in and out isnt half bad either