What is a good valentines gift for a 13 year old boy?

I am 13, And I am inlove with my boyfriend and I know all off his interests and hobbies, But the only thing I don't know is what to get him for valentines day. Could you help me??

Recent Questions Shopping  Add Answer

give him food:) like cookies or something. guys love food. my boyfriend freaked out when I made him a cake with a huge heart on it. (we ate the whole thing that night) LOL

I'd give my boyfriend a teddy bear with like a heart shaped lollipop! ^_^
A bit childish, yeah. But cute, dontcha think? x]
Or maybe a cellphone charm thingy with yall's names on it---one for you, and one for him.
Hold his hand extra lots, and give him some hugs. ^_^

What are Valentine's Day gift ideas for a 15 years old girl?

Stuffed animals are over rated there so embarrassing just be with him im sure he will like that and a perfect gift would be a dog chain get a pic of you and the boy and put it on there and if you want you can put urs and his name on it. thats what I did when I was your age and the boy loved it .
goodluck. <3

What to get a 15-year-old boy for his birthday?

For guys, gifts are over rated. Make a good memory with him. Take him somewere he really likes and make sure you hold his hand and smile a lot. You could get him candy as a bonus, but DO NOT give him a stuffed animal!

What to get my 12-year-old boyfriend for Christmas?

I would get him a stuffed animal or something that means a lot to you too.Or candy or get a picture together on valentines day :)

What should I get my boyfriend for our one-year anniversary?

I also found this website, that is really cool for shopping, and figured I'd share it here. I use them quite often these days. I like fashion accessories and I think these guys are having great products.

Faypark-Home
Faypark ·
I need to buy a gift that starts with Y