What are flies made from?

I have always been curious to find out, where the heck flies comes from? Its weird. I have two flies in my room & my room is very very clean. I`m a clean freak. But, I was trying to wonder why I have flies in my room. Plus its cold outside, so how would they come from outside? What are they made of? Where do they come from? I heard that their attracted to like garbages & moldyness. I have this green container downstairs & its got molds in it obviously cause thats where you put all the leftover foods in. But where the heck does the fly come from? I know this is weird for me to question it as asked, but don`t you think that it`s an interesting topic? I`m afraid that these flies are going make me sick or something. Are they gunna shiit on me or fly in my mouth when I`m sleeping? I really don`t want to kill them cause I don`t want dead flies in my room. EWWW! Someone.. Please Write back.

jmz10 thanks so much!
that definately helps so much & it gives me a better understanding.
I`ve been trying to kill them with a fly swatter, but it doesn`t work.
their constantly flying around & they never stay in a simple spot.
it`s hard for me to kill them.
I guess there are flies that are coming to the garbage or something or maybe yet moldey foods. & thats how their multiplying? have you ever seen flies out of no wehre before? & wondered where they were coming from? are there different types of flies? like why would they have different coloured abdomens? :S

hahahaa.
so do I ;)
always.
jeez.
clear the gutter :P
haha.
but I`ll use your advice.
thannks buddsauce,

How far will my parakeet fly

eat them so other flies will get the message and be afraid or to intimitaded to enter your room-also they aree a good source of calcium for strong bones most peolpe dont realize that

Kill the flies, pick them up with a tissue. Flush them down the toilet and than wash your hands. Don't be such a freak.

haha. I see. that`s pretty sketchy. but like you`re from austrailia... I`m in canada.. do we get those kinda flies up here? I`ve never heard of that before. you seem to know so much! you have a lot of potentials. I have heard of horse flies & black flies. I think bot flies too but ewww. lets not go there. I`m so nervous. I`ve seen flies before but never seen one in my room until now. if I leave my door opened & the hall lamp on, will that still help? or do they need light outside of my room to leave?

are they gonna shiit on u? lol thats funny but flies come from mommy flies

or maggots I think...

A quick way to get rid of them is take your vacuum cleaner and use the hose to suck 'em up! Yeah. That's what I did when I was desperately trying to get rid of mine. I let the garbage sit too long I guess or something developed below the trash liner in the can.

Hope this helps
Mama K

OMGG.
thank you so much.
thats actually a smart idea.
I left my door opened when I was asleep
& I noticed when I woke up, one of them was gone & the other one was still in my room so I used a vaccuum cleaner & I suck it out :)
Hahaha.
Thank you so much!
The other one is downstairs sitting in the green container.