Will eating chocolate before bed help me gain weight?

If I eat two chocolates every night before going to sleep, will that make me gain weight? And If yes, then how long should I be doing that to gein weight?
Thank You

That's a very unhealthy way to gain weight. You should trying taking in a lot of proteins.

well ill try to eat more for the meals but I will take chocolates before going to sleep, cause I want to gain weight a little. I know its not healy but I think its the fastest way.
see, this is why im asking. theres a huge party for month or 2, and there will be almost all my friends, boys and girls, and I want to have the "perfect body" till the party.

Does not eating help you lose weight?

I dont know how much it will help if you have a fast metabolism (which I am assuming you do or you wouldnt need to try to gain weight). My friends all have the same problem, but the only way they were able to gain a significant amount of weight was through protein (shakes, bars etc) and working out... eating more didnt really help...

Does eating too much broccoli make you gain weight?

How big are the chocolates? And how much are you trying to gain and why?

Actually, eating before bed will slow your metabolism, and often make you feel hungry the next morning (wierd huh?). This can cause weight gain, but not in a healthy way. You'd be better off just increasing your calories per day.

If you eat lettuce for like a month how much weight would you lose?

Well the chocolates are 45g I would eat every night 2 of them. My metabolism is really fast and thats why im trying to eat at night when its slow. I dont know really how much I wonna gain weight...I just want to...Im not skinny, but I want to be little fatter. lol
Why if I eat at night it makes me hungry in the morning...?
I know its unhealty but I think its a fast way to gain weight, eating lots of sweets...

Does Paracetamol make you gain weight?

Yes it will definitely make you gain weight. But weight in the form of FAT. If you want to gain weight and look good you should be loading up on proteins, this will help you increase muscle (along with exercise). And eating chocolate before bed every night will really increase your chances of getting cavities - even if you brush there is a high chance, as you should eat chocolate at LEAST 6 hrs before bed.

How much weight can I lose in 2 weeks by not eating?

so you want to gain weight?
well you can, and it would (its take a few weeks)
but thats an unhealthy way to gain weight
you can gain weight healthily and safely (and not affect your health)
if you just add a few things to your meals and gradulay increase your daily calory intake

Will pregnancy weight gain go away after an abortion?

Can I dring only milk with the chocolate? will that help?

How does cranberry juice help you lose weight?

Probably... but drink REAL milk, not that 2% or skim stuff...

What is pregravid weight?

Thank you eatwell_100 How can I PM u? How can I PM anyone. Im new in this funadvice :D

If I eat 1200 calories and burn 500 calories, will I lose weight?

Eating before bed doesn't necessarily make you gain weight, but filling up on these calorie-dense foods before bed certainly can, and you should really avoid them.

Run 3
Run 3 with our little alien is back for more platform fun. Run through an endless tunnel, diverting from the holes and pieces of ground that break when you step on it. It will be a long run, but it will come out stronger!
Run 3 ·
Fact or Fiction: Wearing a plastic bag helps lose weight.

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. [url=]google.com/[/url]

Google
Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
Google ·

Eating before bed doesn't necessarily make you gain weight, but filling up on these calorie-dense foods before bed certainly can, and you should really avoid them <a href="">run 3 unblocked</a> and
<a href="https://stephencurrywallpaper.com/">stephen curry wallpaper</a>

Run 3 Unblocked Games
Run 3 Unblocked Game is The Most Popular 3d Runner Game. It's Run 3 Free Online Game just for Run 3 Game Lovers. You're going to have a great fun via Run 3 unblocked.
Run3i ·

Instagram Video/Image Downloader
Instagram video downloader-Download your Instagram video/Image by just url
Scottmannshow ·

Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
<a href="" >geometry dash</a>

Geometry Dash - Free Online games
Geometry Dash free online game - click to play Geometry Dash game online. You need to jump over all obstacles. Use your mouse or spacebar to jump. You can play Geometry Dash on platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Windows Phone, Android, iOS, Macintosh operating systems
Geometry Dash - Free Online games ·

<a href="">temple run 3</a> I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. The writing style is superior and the content is relevant.

Temple Run 3 - Play Free Online games Now!
Temple Run 3 online game - click to play Temple Run 3 game online. Temple Run 3 is the best run games of templerun3.co. Enjoy your time with Temple Run 3!
Temple Run 3 - Play Free Online games Now! ·

don't eat everyday and to much!

Unblocked Games -
Flappy Bird Flash: This is a flash version of Flappy Bird. Fly the bird as far as you can without crashing or hitting a pipe!...
Unblocked Games ·