Can you really wash converse in the washing machine or is m sister trying to make me wreck them ??? e

Yes you can wash them in the washing machine, then lay them out to dry, do not stick them in the dryer.

fankoo i thought my sister was trying to make me wreck them (coz i love my converse and she is mean) do u know how long they take to dry ???

E

sewing machine

it all depends, i used always do it with no problems. my multicolour pair werent so lucky =/

How to rob a soda machine?

:O their the neon green ones they CANT get wrecked im like the converse ninja they complete me !!!

E

How to wax a boat with a orbital polishing machine?

i would actually break down crying and screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
E

AIM/ AOL , can I read old conversations?

u can wash them in the washing machine but let them air dry outside or in the sun

Fog Machine

i live in SCOTLAND :L:L:L:L:L sun omfg what is that :L:L:L:L:L:L theyd get washed again outside :L:L:L:L:L:L:L fankoo for the reply :D::D:D:D:D:D

E

Ipod in wash

well take a hair dryer and dry them but that mite take a while or u can leave them by the window which works pretty well even if it is cloudy :)

fax machine

kool fankoo will b doing it later on tomorro coz i need them :L;LL:L:L

E

Can you wash a duvet in the washing machine?

I wouldn't dry them directly in the sun... if they're black, they'll fade. Also, it's smart to wash them in *cold* water, for the same reason.. they'll fade.
I dry mine in the dryer and they're okay.
My last pair, though I accidentally put bleach in there and they turned an ugly dirt-brown color lol..

Why does almost every site you go on to join for conversation have the sexual orientation question?

ohnoes that would suck theyre neon green :D:D:D:D:D

E

We have to trust that is true everything that machines say or not?

You can wash them just don't put them in the dryer cuz my friend did that and the cloth part shrunk haha

if you don't have much time i suggest u use wipes to clean them

nah i just need them for driving tomorro and then i dont need them for like a week and i already tried wipes but the dirt was too ground in i was just asking coz i thought my sister was ripping it :L

E

lolz i test it on my brothers first >:) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA if his shrink i wont do mine >:)

E