Is it true that you get hair loss from dandruff?

i dont have this problem or anything...i just watched it on a shampoo commercial that the main reason of hair fall is dandruff. maybe they're just using small talk or something? i just wanted to know f it's true.

Hair fall?

i don't believee so. but im sure theres ah possibility of that happening, normally hair falling outtcha head is causedd by stress.

how do I keep/ and or make my hair str8

yeah like when you're done shampooing and hair just randomly falls....and stuff....i dont have this problem i just heard it from a commercial that you get hair fall from dandruff...not like bald spots or anything just hair fall

When we researched it we wondered is it true?

Apparently no. Dandruff is a condition of dryness on the surface of your scalp while hair loss lies in the hair follicles which are deeper within the skin.

Why do adults tell me stuff that is not true?

No, just a dry scalp.

I have embarrassing hair on my legs

dandruff can be caused by dryness and likem way too oily of skin..and no i wouldnt think that that would be like the number one reason.

How can I make all my pubic hair completely go away?

It Comes from Alot of stuff not just that:)

How can I slick my hair back?

Dandruff is dry scalp, personally, I fought it from the inside and out. I input more healthy oils in my diet like olive oil and coconut oil. Regarding thinning hair and brittle nails, Reloxe is a product that I bought to help with hair loss. It help grow back my hair and even made my nails stronger and skin more vibrant!

Are these hair vitamins safe?

I don't think there is relation between dandruff and hair loss? because my bf got dandruff but i didn't notice any hair fall. If you are suffering from hair loss then take vitamins that promote natural hair growth like Reloxe.

dandruff