What would be a good thesis statement for a paper about police brutality/corruption?

Recent Questions Education & School

A debatable thesis statement aginst police brutality to be a bit more specific

Abuse of power is the ultimate in corruption.

is 118 a good score on an IQ test?

what is your believe in that topic...Does society get the police service it deserves and does police brutality reflect a brutal society..

Cue for Treason Theme and Thematic Statement

You could use something like this:

How much reasonable force can an officer use before it is considered police brutality and in what circumstances.

You would at least need to use something that is debatable that is specific that you can expand on in the paper.

What's a good senior prank?

Imagine yourself being beaten down by 3 police officers because you took out a pear to eat...their excuse....they thought you had a grenade....is police brutality and corruption getting way out of hand....I believe so.

What's a good excuse for skipping a class?

This is what I would put as a thesis statement.

What's a good way to start a speech about basketball?

f@ck the police

Good comebacks when people make fun of me?

Is it fair that police can use brute force to protect and serve the people of our country? Police are suppose to be here protect and serve the people of our country, however, in some cases police abuse their power and force become police brutality. Good luck!! It seems like this could be an interesting paper!

http://funadvice.com/r/15dmnodmqcj

What is considered a good IQ score?

Well, if you're still in need of one, drop me a line. I have this handy-dandy "Thesis Generator" tool on my University of Phoenix page that I can use to help you out. 8D

Good and bad things about high school?

lol f@ck

A good excuse to miss school?