What's wrong if i have to go to the bathroom a lot?

what's wrong if I am have to go to the bathroom, the long way, twice or more a day

you can try using prostamol uno...
I think it will help you -http://www.drugs-pro.com/mens-health/prostamol.html

Most people Urinate between 3 and 6 times a day.
However,If your going more than that,or find yourself feeling like you have to go,only to find out nothings coming out,then maybe you have a urinary tract infection [UTI], which can be fixed.
Other symptoms of a UTI include burning when you urinate,lower back or abdomenal pain,or nausea.

I've been going to the bathroom a lot. Why?

Dear known,
If you are referring to bowel movements...then you should see your doctor. If your stool is very loose or if you are constipated there could be a problem. Some people normally have bowel movements twice a day. There are several conditions related to loose stool such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crones etc. If you are not crampy and feel no discomfort I doubt you have a problem but go to your doctor he will have the answers for you.
Sue...good luck

is sleeping a lot a sign of being pregnant??

bathroom