What do you think life with god is all about?

Recent Questions Religion, Spirituality & Folklore

Praising God for providing a WAY - Jesus Christ - to have an eternal home with Him in Heaven - God loved us that much - I am richly blessed, Amen !!

im a christian. Life with Jesus is meaningful. I have peace deep down inside of me. God's peace and love has set me free. God is great!!!. He is wonderful!!

What Has God done for you in your life?

im christian and I know God is amazing and my life saver and I dont know where I would b rigth now if it wasnt for him. JESUS IS COMING back SOON!!

What is the truth about God and life?

I am forever grateful that God became a part of my life in June of 1985. I do not regret a moment that I have spent serving him. He is my life. He gives me purpose, and a reason to get up in the mornings. He renews my hope. He sends encouragement. He hears and answers prayers. He helps me when I am down. I can't even imagine life without him. I love him with all my heart, and it is my desire to lead as many to him as possible.

Purpose to life

kind of a vague question, but I'll take a crack at it. for me, life with God is about living my life and following the gospel of Jesus Christ to the best of my abilities. often times I fall short of perfection, as the Lord has asked me to be, but with his help I can repent and try again. when I leave this earth, hopefully I've lived my life in such a way that I'll be worthy to live with him again. for me "life with God" all about learning and growing and experiencing life. -but I think it's different for every person.

About Life