Touched sperm chance of getting pregnant

Someone told me that if there was sperm on a towel and I girl touched it then touched herself afterwards she has a chance of getting pregnant. Is this true?

I dont want to somebody told me that it was possible and I didnt think so but I was not sure thats all ...

whoever told you that, sounds pretty stupid
sperm dies when it reaches the air
so its highly, highly unliky that you would fall pregnant from touhching sperm on a towel and then touching yourself
on the other hand, why would you even want to in the first place?

Can you get pregnant from swallowing sperm?

...You are eighteen years old and a certified nurse. I highly doubt that as nurse training is two years in a college and you cannot get out of school until you are seventeen minimum. So... Yeah.. If you were a nurse you would have agreed with me seeing as semen dies excessively fast outside of the human body. :/

Can u get pregnant from someone pouring the sperm out of a condom into their vagina?

That would depend on the time limit. Sperm dies outside of the human body withen a matter of minutes. So unless it was like done withen minutes before you touched it, ( Meaning it would still be nice and white and warm to touch) Then obviously any girl would wash their hands I would think... But anyways.. Not 100% sure but there is a slim chance if the time limit is short enough.

Chance of getting pregnant with condom

I am a nurse and yes she would how old is she?

Can you get pregnant by fingering with sperm on finger

pregnant towel, pregnant sperm towel