What is your back to school clothes style?

well i'm going to be starting collage soon. back to school clothes...Uh just whatever i have in my closet. I'm a clothing wh*re so i have a lot ^_^ --just wear your fav stuff

A t-shirt, skinnies and converse- what I always wear :)

How old do I look?

uniforms :( it looked in prayer that i was in some kind of parade,its very sad..i know..but i always liked to wear short skirts..and my teacher always used to stare me saying 'from how many years are you wearing this skirt?''

How old do I look?

I just wear band t-shirts and jeans. Pretty much every day. Usually a long sleeved shirt under the t-shirt as well. Or a band hoodie.

Jelly braclets?

Band t's, skinny jeans, occasionally the collar shirts and nice pants when I'm not feeling sloppy.

Juggalette style

ive always wanted to be rocker it just felt like me but my freinds r really girly so it was hard cuz they didnt like the way i dressedbut now im sayn scrue it im goin rocker

sponsorship visa

im going kind of towards the scene side. (: like skinny jeans and colored hair extentions...but what you wear is your choice!! (:

Down there shavers

I have a pretty unique style and most people call me punk... That's probably cuz o my bright purple hair haha

How Do I Look?

kinda whatever. Just whatever i find. But i would say a mix of my fashion and slightly punk :)

The Style im looking for.

I think a backtoschool dress is better.
Take a look at http://funadvice.com/r/3k9rqhu99m . They sell dress for less. :)

How do i look with bangs?