Should i try to repair my sub woofer?

i got into a car accident where a lady rear ended me because she never saw me stopped and she hit me doing about 65mph and my sub box was in my trunk. long story short theresnow a little whole about the size of a dime in the rubber part of my sub, will this effict it, can i fix it, if so how please let me know

if it wasn't an incredibly expensive sub woofer, it isn't really worth the time , money , or effort to repair. Chances are, you will just blow it again, if it blew due to old age, or just overuse, you may want to invest in something new regardless. If you want take out the magnet and stick really heavy stuff to the fridge.
-yahoo answers

Also try : http://funadvice.com/r/153np1u4ng1 Good resource on how to fix them.

its not blown theres jsut a little rip int he side part of it because part of my trunk went through it when the lady rear endeed me the system wasnt even on when she hit me

I honestly would just get a new one, the cost and expenses of getting a new one is not worth it.

its a 350 dollar mtx audio sub haha

You can try fixing it, i suggest using the guide i posted as the first comment, might help. Good Luck.

you can repair it with fabric tape as long as it is not too big