Problem on allergy

Dear doctor,
I have a allergy disease , in my skin , since whenever I hurt my skin or rub my skin its become red and little painful and acne . How can I
Solve my problem ?

2 answers

Recent Questions Health

ANSWER #1 of 2

it sounds like acne eczema, I dont know much about it caus I have atopic eczema, but I would say, see a dermatologist, or just your gp, theyll give you some creams to try
but if you try them dont simply smother it on, because sometimes you will have a reaction to it, you have to be patient and be prepared to try a lot of different treatments because there isnt a cure to eczema,
I use nivea creme, it keeps it under a tight rein
hope this helps

ANSWER #2 of 2

I'm sorry, but there are no doctors here.

Natural Rubber Latex Allergy

Add your answer to this list