Can she get pregnant from the condom popping?h

I had sex with a girl and yeah when iw as changing position my condom got dry and I didnt have a lube but anyway I put it back in slowly because she told me to, and when I put it in I heard a pop noise and my condom blew up in there or rather the tip ripped but made a blowing up noise and the head of my penis was exposed. could she get pragnant from this? I didnt ejaculate or anything though I had the fluid in the condom. could she get pragnant from this? does the fluid carry sperm at all times or is it only when you ejaculate?

that is funny(sorry) but there is a possibility that she can be pregnant...sorry.

if you had a fluid in th condom and the comdom broke yah theres a chance she can get pregant dude

What are the chances of being pregnant when you use a condom?

Have you ever heard about the man whose penis exploded during sex? Your story ranks second to his in terms of hilarity.

Can I be pregnant if the condom did not break?

YES>fluid carries sperm ALL the time... precum also does!

Can I get pregnant while using a condom?

It is possible she is.

Can she be pregnant if the condom didn't break?