Where does nutrition fall for a study for college?

I'm thinking of going back to school to study nutrition, but I'm not sure what area that would fall under.

Recent Questions Education & School

It depends on what type of nutrition you would like to be dealing with. There are several different majors that i know of that deal with nutrition. Food sciences, Dietician, Nutrition, Medical nutrician, Medical dietician, etc.

Could you give some details on those please? I have health conditions that require me to watch what I eat which has actually been good cause now I have to eat better/healthier. Others in my family also have medical conditions where they have to watch what they eat. I want to help people learn how to eat healthier.

is a college day as long as a regular school day?

At my university you can do a science degree majoring in Human Nutrition (which includes food science, biochemistry and some physiology) and you can do post-graduate study in dietics.

Why can't I concentrate when I have to study?

Thanks Danielle! Can I ask were you're going to school? Yeah, tried grad school last year...didn't go so well. Thanks again though.

Am I smart enough to get into college?

Im studying at the university of otago in dunedin, new zealand. Postgrad Anatomy though, not nutrition!

GPA from 1.3 to 2.0

Ah, yeah I kinda can't do that. I live in America. Still though, thanks.

Would a d be failing or passing?