Need $2500 fast and i have bad credit

I have really bad credit 462 is my score. I have a personal emergency (death in the family) and I need a loan fast like by this weekend. Its only $2500.00 but I need it fast. I am able to pay back @ $300.00 a month.
Does any one know of any lending company that will lend me the money with no collateral down?

From a finance company giving unsecured laons without any collateral, I would say it would be very difficult to get a loan with a checkered history in payment. And, if you do make it through the screening process, you would have to face high interest charges which will just sink you deeper in debt.

credit score doesn't matter if your past credit history is good, and by that you can get a loan easily, having bad credit is not just a big issue and you can get a loan easily, you should get debt consolidation loan, there are many online sources who are providing this type of loans and also with a low interest rate try to contact them and get your problem resolved, for your reference try http://www.ezconsolidation.com my one of friend had recently get a loan for bad credit from there and also with a low interest rates you may try them.

How do I lease a car with bad credit?

If you have a job and a checking account:

http://www.cashcall.com/

Can I buy a car with bad credit?

May you can getting credit cards for bad credit reports on: cheap-credit-cards.org

Check the website and find your need there. They offers credits for bac credit. Good luck

Can I get a home loan with bad credit?

you can prefer forex trading with very small capital just 10$ and you can earn very good as forex gives s very good opportunity to earn good. you can start from making an account at fx-insight.

Can I get a mobile home financed with bad credit?

Loan and Project funding program. We offer flexible loans and funding for various projects by passing the usual rigorous procedures.This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low as 3 – 4% per annum for a period of 2-30 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to USD 500,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature of business. We are currently funding for:

* Starting up a Franchise
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Commercial Real Estate purchase
* Contract Execution
* Personal loan

We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation: medallionfinance@financier.com

Can I lease a car with bad credit?