My boyfriend always wants me to send him dirty pictures

I don't really know if I trust him enough for that. Likee I'm afraid he'll show his friends.I really just don't feel like it's a good idea. Everytime I tell him that I don't want too, he gets upset. He won't admitt it upsets him, but you can just tell/:

Do any other girls send pictures likee that to their boyfriends ?
Or had any black-mail problems with dirty pictures ? (:

Don't...some girl in my school sent her boyfriend in the high school pics. of her and her boyfriends friends took his phone and sent it to like all the people in his contacts...now its all over the high school and the middle school. She shouldn't have done that, but I feel bad for her. So yea..I guess if you decide to, then keep your face out of it.

I defo wouldnt if I were you, but its up to you. why dont you just tell him nicely that you really dont want to? surely he wud understand if not then sorry, I've got nothin else to say. Sorry.

What dirty texts should I send to my boyfriend?

If you do decide to send them, keep your face out of them so if he does she anyone, they wont be able to tell it's you. Don't let him pressure you though. Thats totally your decision.

what should I do when my boyfriend is sucking my boobs

I once had a girl stalkerish thing going on, and she would always send me "dirty" pictures. I never knew that the worlds greatest creation could make me throw up...lol

But I definately black-mailed her with those!!

How can I turn on my boyfriend?

my best mate and I sent each naked pics but we trust each otha so much. but if she did show anyone I wud just show the ones ov her so if you do send him them make sure he sends you sum ov him first so if he shows anyone youve gt pay back

How do I make my boyfriend horny?

If you don't want to than don't - go with your gut feeling.
In all honestly... yes, my boyfriend does have pictures of me but my face aren't in them. I trust him completely because I've known him for a long time and hes the most trustworthy person I've ever met. Hes the one who took the photos with my permission and he loves them, I'm glad I could provide that happiness to him. He even looks at them when I'm at his house and I adore the way he looks up at me when he sees them, something about it drives me wild. But if you don't trust him with all you got than I don't suggest it. So what, let him get upset - theres tons of magazines and such he could buy to look at.

Dirty dares

yikess.I say don't,its your decision.and he should really respect you for it.&and if he doesn't then that may be a sign that hes not right for you.&and remember no matter what is sent-you cannot control.so I wouldn't do it.

my ex boyfriend wanted me to,and I didn't,and I'm kinda glad I didn't because he did it to someone else I knew.

hope you make a good decision!

-jana.

How to make my boyfriend horny?

my guy friend has a bunch of dirty pictures on his cell from his exs or just girls that go to his school.. and he shows EVERYONE. I didn't know any of the girls in the pictures but I felt so bad for them.. because they're probably clueless that he's doing it.

if I were you, I wouldn't send him any. even if he seems like the nicest guy you can't predict the future.. if you send those picture they'll be around FOREVER. and anyone can see them. be careful about what you show people, seriously.

make your boyfriend horny

yea don't that's gross
like I would feel violated if the guy showed all his friends

What can I say to my boyfriend that will turn him on?

dont. pictures like that spread faster than the flu.

What do I say when dirty texting?

Sending naked selfies might be a thing right now, but it’s not necessarily something most of us are comfortable with. And besides, just because he asks doesn’t mean you need to oblige. Here are reasons you should keep your private parts private.
ONE IS NEVER ENOUGH.
So you caved and sent him what he’d been begging for for weeks. Sorry, girlfriend, but it’s not gonna stop there. Now he’s going to want to see you from every angle imaginable, in different lighting, with different filters. Enjoy the never ending disaster you just created.

HIDING YOUR FACE DOESN’T MAKE YOU ANONYMOUS.
Hate to break it to you, girl, but just because you strategically hide your face doesn’t mean no one will be able to recognize it’s you. Nice try.

YOU DON’T WANT TO.
You’re only doing it for him, and that’s the wrong reason to do anything. If you have to think twice about something you probably shouldn’t be doing it.
THEY CAN’T BE UNSEEN.
Just like a tattoo, you can try to cover it up, but it never really goes away.

HE SHOWED HIS FRIENDS.
Because obviously you look too good for him not to brag to his friends about, but seriously, ew.

HE LOSES HIS PHONE.
Like all the time. The cab driver didn’t just find his phone, he found something else, as well.

IF YOU DON’T GET AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE, YOU’LL FREAK OUT.
And start assuming crazy things, like that you need a labiaplasty, instead of realizing that after all the time you spent trying to get the perfect shot, he fell asleep.

IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO PHOTOSHOP ON AN IPHONE.
And why send out anything less than perfection?

YOU’RE WORTH THE WAIT
. And anticipation is sexy. If he really wants you, he can wait to see the real thing in person.

EVEN SNAPCHAT CAN’T BE TRUSTED.
Nothing is safe. You thought you could Snapchat safely, but guess what – there’s an app you can use to save them now.

THE INTERNET IS A DANGEROUS PLACE.
You could be going viral right now and not even know it. You think all those girls posted pictures of themselves? Okay, maybe some…

YOU’RE EXPLOITING YOURSELF.
End of story. If that’s something you enjoy and feel empowered by, by all means go for it and enjoy it. If you aren’t, listen to your instinct. You’re worth more than your naked body.

how can i get my boyfriend to suck my boobs harder?

boyfriend dirty picture