Should my sister get married at a mansion or a golf course?

well my sister is getting married and she wants her wedding at a golf course or a mansion that if we did pick that one we would have to stay the night before the wedding . which one

Recent Questions Entertainment

well depends if its more like a golf club..country clubhouse type thing... you can get some really beautiful pictures... I had a friend get married at one.. and it was GORGEOUS. but... Mansions... well they are mansions... it really depends on the couple..and what best expresses them.

The mansion would be awesome.
If I were in a mansion I would feel like a million dollars.
Just gives you one of those feelings you want to last forever, a golf course... not so much. It also depends on what the males point of view is. You have to consider both sides.

my sisters 21st b-bay what should she do

Mansion - far more romantic - better picture background - no-one yelling 'Fore' !!...Good luck !!

When is Jensen Ackles getting Married?

mansion

MJs siblings

Mansion..it would definitely be more romantic, and the mansion would be cool to spend the night in!

My Sisters Keeper

One thing it's build in the 1800's so it's really creppy

Who saw Why Did I Get married Too by tyler perry?

I'd go with the mansion too! :-)

Is my future husband taken?

mansion

Master p

Personally, I'd go with the mansion. While both are beautiful, a golf course doesn't seen as romantic.

Christian Bale? Assaulting his mother and sister?