Does a mailman deliver his own mail?

Lol. I would think so yes. It's like pharmacists and doctors diagnosing themselves. :)

my postman doesnt lol
he doesnt deliver in his area of where he lives,so another postman delivers his :)

Junk phone calls, mail, and email

only if he is on his route

E-mailing

Not necessarily. I suppose it depends on how large the city, town or area that he lives in. If it's a small area and they don't have many mail people then yes, it's possible. If it's a larger area, such as a city, then chances are that there are various different people doing routes and he may not be able to. If they have post office boxes in a building, chances of him 'delivering' his own mail is also slimmer.

How long does priority mail shipping take from Texas to California?

I'm almost sure that's illegal...

Royal mail strike UK

yup thats right.. could we call it a conflict of interest...? na dont think it would go that far.

How to deliver vote of thanks in annual sportsmeet?

but hold on... what if a postman thought his bird was cheating and was delivering her post to their house, would that not motivate him to open her majestys post?

Does UPS deliver tomorrow?

No it isnt... doctors can self diagnose... it just isnt advised.

How many stamps will I need to mail a letter to California if I live in Pennsylvania?

Only if it is on their route. We've got three post offices (that I know of) all within a 15 min drive from my house. Odds of the mailman living in their own delivery zone is slim given how many zones there are...

What happens if the mail carrier leaves your shipped item outside or in your mail box and someone steals it?

but he could do that anyways... he lives with her... unless she's sitting by the post box waiting to grab the mail, in which case it would be a little obvious...

When mailing a big envelope do you still put the address on it the same way as mailing a small, white envelope?

yes he could and its against the law to open post not addressed to yourself.... but as an employer of hm would be able too but isnt allowed which could bring it into the conflict of interest category and therefor making it not allowed to deliver to family

Does the mailman deliver big packages on rainy days?

I don't think it counts as official. I mean, anyone could self-diagnose, really. With the internet now, people do it all the time. I know that they can't self-prescribe, that was my initial thought when you said "pharmacists," sorry.

that doesnt make any sense. it's against the law, so what difference does it make whether he does it on his route or in the home, either way he's got access to it... so how would it be a conflict of interest?