Lied on bank application

so I was online the other day filling out an application for a checking account from bank of america. when I entered my birthday it said "error must be over 18 to apply" ( Im 16) so I put another birthday and continued with my social security etc.. the weird thing is that my application got approved even though I put incorrect information, I would like to keep my account but im worried that I might get in trouble because I lied. anyone know if this is going to be a problem? thanks in advanced

The fact that the application gave you an error and you had to manually put in a birth date to say you were 18 means that you can't lie about it - you knew exactly what you were doing.

What you did was illegal and constitutes fraud.

It will be a problem when they catch the error, but just lie some more to gey out of it. Sometimes when things have a certain age requirement they automatically set a birthdate. Funadvice did that when I first signed up, granted it put the date of that day, but oh well. Just be like I accedently put the wrong year. I had no idea you had to be 18. It was approved so I didn't think anything of it I apologise. =]

When is it an employer for an application status?

I'd get a lawyer or at least keep it on the down low, if you catch my drift

Is there an alternative to trading through ICIC bank of India?

I'm pretty sure they'll catch it when you cash a check.

Where do I find the Hughes Aircraft Co Retirement Application site