How do i lay out "music videos or music" on my blog?

What website is your blog on? It can differ from blog to blog.

okey,well my webiste is on blogg.no

How do I put videos on my ipod?

I have no clue because I can't even read the words on it - it's in a different language lol

How to add videos to an iMovie project?

haha,i get it!! But tell me how you do it,when its a website in your language,do you copy the link of the music video or what do you do??

Videos from limewire

well I don't know if it's the same but you do copy the link, paste it somewhere on there and it should appear on your blog.

How to make a music video?

okey,thanks!!:)but like where should i paste it,and i left click on the mouse,and then it comes up "copy this link adress" or something,and then i click at taht,and??

Music in the background was copyrighted on my video?

Webcam, how to make a video?

oh yeah,i clicked at "copy URL" OR SOMETHING,THINK IT WORKED,thank you ALOT!!!;)

can my flatscreen monitor die if my cat lays in front of it?

Oh, I'm not sure where you'd paste it because I can't read the website but I hope it worked! no problem!:)

Video Voyeurism